2013-03-09

EROTIC MERMAID TALES...TAILS? TELLS? All true!!

WEEKEND WRITING WARRIORS













 





Ocean of Love is now Available on Amazon

Red-hot anger shot through her already tense body. She was pulled into a taut bow ready to find a target. Wyatt hung up, raw power seeping from within him, converging within her body, and still she couldn’t contain her outrage.

“Removing me in my capacity at this stage? I should be the one to decide and relay that to my boss. Not be yanked off.” She felt her face heat and her body began to shake. She’d rather walk out the front door and never, ever, lay eyes on him again than be disrespected in this fashion. “I’m more than insulted.”

His face remained impassive, even though his voice crept toward her in a low growl. “Sweetheart, that’s not a slight where you’re concerned. My God, even with your back against some imaginary wall, you’re a sight. I’ve no intention of wasting another moment of your precious life on such insignificant details—”

She cut him off. “To you, Wyatt. I’m so sorry my work as a realtor is less than exciting. Well, no harm done. You’ll be on a plane to God-knows-where, now that you’re finished. Another day and you’ll be free.”

“I’m not free. Just the opposite.” He moved so fast she didn’t have time to duck. He took hold of her and kissed her quiet.

She pushed against him, making him tighten his grasp. “Don’t fight what we’ve got. I’m not letting you go that easily.” He kissed her, his mouth melted over hers while he secured her to him, his body bending her backward, taking his time. Sucking her lips, he coaxed her to allow him entry. He moved against her, holding her next to him, inch by inch, finding the way they fit.

His tongue leisurely explored her mouth until she relaxed, opened up to him, moaning against his mouth.



Erotic Mermaid Tale of Love and Lust
OCEAN OF LOVE
Thank you for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Great sexual tension. I love when they fight into submission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK wow, intense!!! Definitely kept me reading AND wanting more. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tension, sexual and otherwise. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great giveaway hop! I have yet to be lucky in love but I'm working on it. My favorite love book is "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. Jamie Fraser is amazing and beautiful. I enjoy St. Patty's Day and this year I'm spending it with my best friend. We're going to two Irish Pubs and also some dance clubs. I am also wearing green and am not a fan of getting pinched. I'm not Irish either, but many people think I am because my hair is red, my eyes green and my name is Meghan, but I'm not at all. I won't be telling anybody that, however… let them believe I'm Irish.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    mestith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. Tell me what you think. Namaste!