2013-02-23

WEEKEND WRITING WARRIORS WEEK #2 TRUST FALL


WELCOME TO ANOTHER STOP ALONG THE
RULES OF 8
8 weeks - 8 sentences- Let's go!

This feature is called Trust Fall - Forget Speed Dating
The lines below were taken from the beginning of the story.
Trust Fall is an Erotic Horror Story
So enjoy, and please....
Come back next week for more Trust Fall
Be brave and happy trails!

Jesus Christ. She looked like some sexy librarian.
The woman turned to Jack. “I thought you said she was mousey.”
Cerise’s eyes widened at the woman’s words.“Fucker said I was mousey?”
The woman nodded. “He also said you sucked in bed. I don’t think he was talking dick.”





TRUST FALL - FORGET DATING
EROTIC - HORROR- SPEED DATING
Think again the next time you get into someone's car.
It might be the ride of your life...or the last night of your life.
EITHER WAY, IT'S GOING TO BE UNFORGETTABLE




12 comments:

  1. Intriguing. I want to know more! Great extract, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are "I am so gonna prove him wrong" words. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep those are fighting words all right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it'll be very interesting to see where we go from here LOL. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun set up. And the fact is I heartily appreciate any fiesty sweary heroine. The world needs more of them. Looking forward to seeing another 8 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snippet! Very edgy and you have my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, boy. Love the setup AND the knock down, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well damn! No woman wants to be called mousey and to suck in bed, (in that way, not the other) is the ultimate humiliation. I love women who use colourful language, too. Looking forward to the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be livid with Jack right now if I were her! I wonder how he'll respond to this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great banter... bet she wasn't happy to have been described in such a way. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard to resist the need to prove those rumors are false!

    Erotic Horror - unique concept, definitely plays on my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her reaction. And I bed she's going to prove him wrong about being bad in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. Tell me what you think. Namaste!