2013-02-16

WEEKEND WRITING WARRIORS - Erotic Horror

  
 
WELCOME TO ANOTHER STOP ALONG THE
RULES OF 8
8 weeks - 8 sentences- Let's go!
 
This feature is called Trust Fall - Forget Speed Dating
 
The lines below were taken from the beginning of the story.
 
Trust Fall is an Erotic Horror Story
 
So enjoy, and please....
 
 
Come back next week for more Trust Fall
 
Be brave and happy trails!

      
 

"You weren’t supposed to be home.”
           "Is that the best you’ve got counselor? You’re fucking someone in our bed because I’m “supposed” to be away...I pity your clients.” Cerise crossed her arms over her chest, vainly trying to complete a self-imposed body check.
            Jack pushed off the woman, languidly stood before lumbering toward her, his all-too-erect cock swaying unsheathed.
           Son-of-bitch was riding bareback. Cerise’s clenched her fists, gauging each palm with French manicured nails, and tenuously fought the urge to scream or swing.

       The woman in bed squinted over at Cerise, frowning while she reached for a pair of glasses from the nightstand.
 





TRUST FALL - FORGET DATING
EROTIC - HORROR- SPEED DATING
 
Think again the next time you get into someone's car.
It might be the ride of your life...or the last night of your life.
EITHER WAY, IT'S GOING TO BE UNFORGETTABLE
  
 










30.
39.
42.
48.
61.

8 comments:

  1. Great extract, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a nice snippet. I get the sense that she really did trust him before this moment, which makes the anger feel very real. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK well I'd sure be livid - so many things going on in this one excerpt - really intense! And leaves me wanting to read more definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, totally intense, and then that last line about the 'other woman' picking up her glasses...I have a feeling she's not just another 'the other woman'....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say I feel her anger, but it goes beyond that- I'm angry too. Great lines, definitely makes me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great read, thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring. Tell me what you think. Namaste!